The Company is assisted by a variety of external service providers to deliver its services, some of whom may be located overseas. These third parties are too numerous to list, and they change from time to time. Some examples of the types of third-parties include:
- technology service providers including:
– website analytics providers such as Google locatedin the US;
– cloud service providers such as Marketo located in the US; and
– hosting service providers such as Thermeon located in Australia;
- developers, IT system administrators, and support staff, located in the Philippines. While the Company’s developers and support staff rarely access live data, they may do so when troubleshooting complex support requests or bugs, or designing new functionality; and
- promotion or marketing service providers, such as Mail Chimp located in Australia.
You consent to this overseas disclosure and agree that by providing that consent, APP 8.1 under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) no longer applies. APP 8.1 requires entities to take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the APPs in relation to the information.