511 B Nudgee Rd, Hendra QLD 4011
07 3868 2600
4:00am to 11:00pm
Airport pick-up location
Spend more time relaxing and enjoying your holiday, and less worrying about your car. With Alpha Brisbane Airport Parking, we’ll keep your car safe and clean during your travels. Long term and short term parking options are available and daily rates starts at $7 per day.
Experience only the best customer service from our friendly staff - dedicated in making the whole parking process as easy as possible and (more importantly) keeping your vehicle safe. From free airport transfers, to full valet service, to having your car professionally detailed - your airport parking service has never been this awesome.
Give your car a home on your vacation and park with Alpha Airport Parking today!
We offer cheap parking services designed to cater to your needs and budget. You can choose from long term, short term, open air, and undercover parking options - all available at budgetfriendly rates. Give us a call at 1300 66 19 38 so we can help you figure out which package will work best for you.
Whether you're going to be away for a day or 30 days (or even longer), your vehicle is always secure with Alpha. Single day parking starts for as low as $12 but daily rates gets cheaper the longer you park. Our facility is open 4 o'clock AM to 11 o'clock PM daily (except public holidays) to keep your car safe and sound for whenever you're away.
Choose from either our affordable outdoor or indoor parking options. Knowing the local weather conditions while you're away is the key. If you'll only be out for a week tops and you know it'll be fair weather through and through, try our cheap open air parking. If you're worried about possible hail or rain, choose our undercover parking. It'll cost a bit more, but your vehicle will have a roof over it and it'll be safe from rain, hail, UV rays, and possibly bird droppings on your windshield or paint job.
1. Avoid flat spots and keep your tyres in good shape by pumping them to their maximum pressure.
2. Check your wheels by placing a block against one or all of them especially if you're parking in an inclined space.
3. Keep the cables in your handbrake stretchy and in good condition by leaving it off.
4. If you drive a diesel powered vehicle, it's okay to fill your tank up to the brim since diesel is designed to last a long time.
5. If you drive a petrol vehicle, you might want to leave your tank nearing empty since the volatility of petrol degrades over time so having old petrol in your tank is a sure recipe of your car not running as well to not running at all. Just make sure to fill it with fresh petrol when you get back and it should be a-okay.
6. Make sure your car battery is fully charged so you don't end up with a dead battery when you return from your holiday. Wash, wax, polish, and cover your car before you leave to keep replenish the paintwork, keep dust from sticking to it, and keep your car looking good.