- All advertised rates relate to Open Air Parking only (not Undercover), unless otherwise specified.
- All vehicles entering this car park are subject to these conditions. If you do not accept the Terms you and any vehicle in which you entered (the Vehicle)
must immediately leave the Car Park.
- You must pay Alpha Car Parking all parking fees and other costs incurred in relation to the vehicle upon demand for your vehicle to be parked in this car park
- No refunds apply for early returns. Change of plans must be notified to our office.
- Without limiting any of Alpha Car Parking’s other rights, Alpha Car Parking shall have a lien over the vehicle and be entitled to retain the vehicle until these conditions are satisfied and all monies due and owing to Alpha Car Parking have been paid by you.
- Alpha Car Parking at its discretion may revoke its authority for you to use this car park at any time.
- Alpha Car Parking may deliver the vehicle to any person producing the then prevailing Alpha Car Parking Vehicle Claim Document or such other evidence of ownership or authority or entitlement to take possession of the vehicle as Alpha Car Parking in its sole discretion deems satisfactory.
- Alpha Car Parking will not be responsible to you if the Alpha Car Parking Vehicle Claim Document or evidence of ownership or authority or entitlement to receive the vehicle is produced by a person other than you.
- Alpha Car Parking requires the keys or access code for your vehicle in order to drive or move the vehicle left in the Car Park for safety or operational purposes.
- In the absence of any negligence or breach of the law by Alpha Car Parking your entry into and use of this Car Park is at your own risk and this includes personal belongings left in the vehicle. Under no circumstances is Alpha Car Parking liable to you for any loss of profits or indirect or consequential loss. Further Alpha Car Parking will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which is caused by any act or omission by you or any other person.
- To the extent permitted by law, Alpha Car Parking limits its liability for any warranty, guarantee, or condition that is implied to these terms and conditions by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (or any replacement Act) (“the Act”) to the remedies available in the Act, in particular, the cost of supplying the services again to you or the cost of having the services supplied again.
- . If any of these conditions are illegal or not enforceable, the offending condition or part of the condition shall be read down to the extent necessary to give it legal effect or, if not able to be read down, be of no effect and this does not affect the validity of the remaining conditions
- No modifications, variations or amendment of these conditions shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both you and the Managing Director of Alpha Car Parking.
- In these conditions, Alpha Car Parking refers to Alpha Car Parking (Qld) Pty Ltd ABN 36 271 425 095 trading as Alpha Car Parking.
Large or unusual luggage
To protect other passengers and to comply with legal requirements, we need to ensure luggage can be transported safely. If you have items such as surfboards, bike bags, bags exceeding 20kg, etc… you must contact our staff in advance so suitable transport plans can be made prior to your arrival.
A copy of this document is available for download.